10 WEIRD WAYS, 1 DAY OFF!
Do you have to work on August 12th during Dance Valley? No way! We compiled 10 excuses to ensure you’re able to go! Warning: they are kinda crazy!
Not everybody is working Monday till Friday or 9 till 5. In case you’ve got responsibilities elsewhere, it’s time to act now! With these weird excuses to get a day off for Dance Valley you can’t go wrong! Well.. your boss could start laughing straight in your face.. or he’ll get you admitted to a mental institute. Either way, nothing ventured is nothing gained right!
1. I’ve got Valley Fever! It’s highly contagious and the doctor told me that I’ve got to sweat it out on August 12th!
2. I’m getting married to my favorite Dance Valley DJ today! If you can guess where you’re invited too!
3. I have to go to the dentist on August 12th in Spaarnwoude for a north-sea channel treatment. According to my House-doctor the anaesthesia will last for at least 2 days!
4. I’m still drunk.. I shouldn’t be telling you this, but it’s not safe for me to drive right now. I’ll bring you a six-pack of beers Monday okay? NO, I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM!
5. The doctor advised me fresh air, so I’m gonna get high. In the hills of Velsen Valley. You don’t believe me? Here’s a copy of my tick.. uhh prescription.
6. Sorry I look awful today, the party-fasion police of Dance Valley arrested me and they are now taking me to Velsen Valley!
7. You know about the new worldwide national holiday on August 12th right? Every person has to experience a festival that day, I’m choosing Dance Valley!
8. Yesssss! I won tickets for Dance Valley and I’ve never won anything else in my whole life! Now I must go!
9. I’ve got an existential crisis.. F*ck work! Why am I doing this anyway? I can’t take it anymore! WAAAAAAH!! *runs away & heads to Dance Valley*
10. It’s my birthday on August 12th and your gift to me is a day off. I’ll be celebrating my birthday at Dance Valley, thanks!
Did it work? Order your Dance Valley tickets here: www.dancevalley.com/tickets